Handling and Care of Measuring Equipment
The participant will obtain knowledge, skills and competences to:
- 1. Identify the scope (Capacity) of the equipment.
- 2. Prepare maintenance plan for measuring equipment.
- 3. Train the personnel (production) on the correct handling of the equipment.
Leaders, Supervisors and Technicians of the areas: Metrology, Maintenance Quality, Manufacturing and Production of the Organization.
- Vernier .
- Tall Vernier
- Lever indicators
- Granite Tables
- Optical comparators
- Hardness gauges / Durometer
- Our courses and instructors are registered with the STPS.
- We deliver Evidence of Labor Skills (DC-3).