MSA (Measurement System Analysis)
- Standardize the concepts and techniques of variation in the MSA.
- Implement, Evaluate, Manage and Document the MSA.
- Train personnel involved in the MSA (Laboratory and / or Quality).
Leaders, Supervisors and Technicians of the areas: Metrology, Maintenance Quality, Manufacturing and Production of the Organization.
- Introduction to Systems Analysis
- Discrimination Analysis
- Stability Analysis
- Analysis of Uncertainty
- Analysis of Accuracy and Linearity
- Repeatability and Reproducibility Analysis
- Analysis by Attributes
- Practical exercises and interpretation of results
- Our courses and instructors are registered with the STPS.
- We deliver Evidence of Labor Skills (DC-3).