G & DT (ASME Standard Y14.5-2009)
The participant will obtain the skills and competences to:
- 1. The correct interpretation of drawings and plans.
- 2. Provide support in decision making (Material Disposition).
- 3. Provide support to make adjustments in machines and equipment.
Leaders, Supervisors and Technicians of the areas: Metrology, Maintenance Quality, Manufacturing and Production of the Organization.
Leaders, Supervisors, Technicians, Inspectors and Auditors of Quality, Manufacturing and Production of the Organization.
- Standards field of application.
- Interpretation of geometric planes.
- Geometric Tolerances.
- Datum o referencia.
- Maximum and minimum material condition
- Form Tolerances.
- Orientation Tolerances.
- Position Tolerances
- Variation Tolerances
- Our courses and instructors are registered with the STPS.
- We deliver Evidence of Labor Skills (DC-3).