The participant will obtain knowledge, skills and competences to:
- Interpretation of the SCG for the administration of a laboratory.
- Identification of the resources to comply with ISO 17025.
- Knowledge and understanding for laboratory accreditation.
Leaders, Coordinators or Supervisors of the Metrology Laboratory of the Organization.
- Organization, Quality system.
- Documents control.
- Review of applications, offers and contracts.
- Subcontracting of tests and calibrations.
- Purchasing supplies and services.
- Customer service, Complaints.
- Control of non-conforming test and calibration work.
- Improvement, Corrective action, Preventive action.
- Control of records.
- Internal audits.
- Reviews by address.
- General, Staff.
- Facilities and environmental conditions.
- Methods of testing, calibration and testing.
- Equipment. Traceability of the measurement.
- Handling of test and calibration elements.
- Assurance of quality of test results and calibration.
- Results report.
- Our courses and instructors are registered with the STPS.
- We deliver Evidence of Labor Skills (DC-3).